- 16th – 20th August 2021 IAGA, IASPEI Summer Schools
- 19th – 21st August 2021 GIFT Workshop, IAGA, IASPEI Business Meetings
- 21st – 27th August 2021 Inaugural, Plenary Sessions, Scientific Sessions, Exhibition
General information for Delegates
The abstract submission deadline is on April 15, 2021.
We hope you have gone through the list of symposia and readied your abstracts for submission or have already submitted them. We also hope you will take advantage of the reduced registration rates, particularly so for students and complete your registrations as soon as possible. We have compiled some information below for your convenience.
- A standard oral block is planned for 2 hours, each oral presentation is of 15 minutes, including invited talks. We'll try to accommodate most requests for oral talks, but even with the virtual format we are limited in the number of parallel oral sessions. Note that sessions with very few oral presentations might be merged with topically similar ones.
- Different time slots can be planned for symposia having more than one oral blocks, and the invited talks can be distributed in time to maximize real time viewing globally.
- Special attention will be paid to time zones from where large number of abstracts are received.
- One slot of a session may be planned for a 1 min presentation from the authors of all posters, if time permits.
- The oral presentations will be possible either in real time or pre-recorded. Pre-recorded talks with provisions for interactions through chat boxes provide an efficient way to tackle time zone differences and any possible technical glitches. Therefore, participants are encouraged to use this option.
- Posters and recorded oral presentations (only those for which we have received permission) will be available for viewing and author interaction through chat-boxes to all registered delegates for a week after the schedule of presentation. This is to facilitate access to the exciting science being presented to those who might have missed them in real time due to inconvenient timing or overlapping sessions.
- During all sessions, technical support from the Organizers will be provided to ensure smooth conduct by session chairs.
Local organizers and IAGA-IASPEI secretariats